At Vaught Eye Associates, we take pride in providing Conway residents with complete eye care services. Whether you are new to the Conway, SC area or switching to our optometry clinic from another practice, please review all the services that we offer here at Vaught Eye Associates.
Our Conway Eyecare Services
We strive to offer the latest technologies and eyecare services at our optometry clinic. Come in and see our friendly staff for services including:
- Comprehensive eye exams – Adults and children benefit from comprehensive eye exams to check not only vision acuity, but eye health. When you see clearly and your eyes are healthy, you will enjoy clear vision and experience the best the world has to offer!
- Contact lens fitting and follow up evaluations – Even if you have been told you are hard-to-fit for contacts, we encourage you to come in for a contact lens fitting. We will measure your eyes to fit you for contacts, recommend contacts for your lifestyle, eye health, and budget, and help you during the transition from glasses to contacts.
- LASIK – When considering LASIK, we know you have questions. That’s why our optometrists offer LASIK pre-surgical evaluations to any patients thinking of getting LASIK surgery. If you opt to go through with the procedure, we will provide all pre- and post-surgical care, for your convenience.
- Cataract pre-surgical evaluations and care – As with LASIK, we can evaluate you for cataract surgery and do all of the post-operative care. Seeing a trusted eye doctor serving Myrtle Beach can help you relax after the stress of eye surgery.
- Glaucoma diagnosis and treatment – We screen for glaucoma so we can catch and manage this eye condition early. This helps you preserve your vision to the fullest extent possible.
- Diabetic retinopathy – If you are diabetic, then you are at risk of eye conditions such as diabetic retinopathy. Let us check your eyes during an eye exam.
- Macular degeneration – Age-related macular degeneration can be managed with nutrition, corrective eyewear, and surgical procedures. With our early detection and care, you can keep your eyes as healthy as possible.
- Strabismus and lazy eye – We diagnose and treat pediatric eye conditions including strabismus and “lazy eye.”
- Eye injuries – Seek treatment from our eye doctors for eye injuries to safeguard your vision and eye health. We accept eye emergencies during our open hours.
- Eye infections – Eye infections can cause vision problems if not treated. We can diagnose and treat eye infections.
- Eyeglasses – Whether you need prescriptive eyeglasses, sunglasses, computer vision glasses, or sports glasses, you will find them in our clinic. No appointment needed to shop!
Contact Vaught Eye Associates Today For Your Eyecare Needs!
We have two convenient ways that residents in Conway and Myrtle Beach can make appointments with our optometrists. You may use our online appointment form, or call our welcoming reception staff at 843-488-2020. We look forward to seeing you for an eye exam, consultation, or any other service!
We offer the following Optometry Services:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams (Adults and Children)
- Contact Lens Fitting and follow up evaluations
- Hard-to-Fit Contact Lenses
- Lasik pre-surgical evaluations and post-surgical follow up care
- Cataract pre-surgical evaluations and post-surgical care
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Strabismus and Lazy Eye
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Infections
- Eye Glasses
- Sport Glasses
- Safety Glasses
- Sunglasses (both prescription and non-prescription)
- Contact Lenses